Terms of Service
Maid to Satisfy LLC commonly known as Maid 2 Satisfy Terms of Service as of February 10th 2016
The following Terms of Service (“Terms”) is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Maid to Satisfy LLC commonly known as Maid 2 Satisfy (“Maid to Satisfy”, “Maid2Satisfy”, “Maid 2 Satisfy”, “Maid to Satisfy LLC” “Us”, “We”, or “Our”) that governs your use of our website and application for mobile devices (collectively, the “Software”), provided in connection with our cleaning services. We call all of the services we make available to you, including cleaning, the “Service.” By accessing the Site, or by using any products or services provided by Maid to Satisfy, you agree to, and are bound by, the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to the collection and use of your information, whether or not you are a registered user of our Service. This Agreement applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (“Users”).
Maid to Satisfy reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to the Service or Software at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Service or Software. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of the Service or Software after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING MAID TO SATISFY WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE.
- Guarantee of service
We are confident in our work and are committed to providing superior service. Maid to Satisfy offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Cleaning is a very particular service and we really want to ensure your satisfaction so please read the following to completely understand our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.
If you’re not content with your cleaning you must contact us within 24 hours, we will come out and re-clean any problem areas (within a 7 day window). If after the re-clean is completed and you’re still unhappy we will refund your money. If you refuse a re-clean we will not refund any portion of your cleaning.
- Payment Options
Methods of payment accepted are cash, check, Discover, Master Card, Visa, American Express. Please make all checks payable to Maid to Satisfy LLC. Payment for service is due on or before the day of service failure to pay for services rendered on the date of service will result in a $50 non-payment fee being added to your account. Payments placed online are processed through stripe and or PNC Merchant services. Payments made via credit card are subject to a credit card processing fee of 3%. A minimum charge of $35 will be charged for any returned/bounced checks.
- Cancellation Policy
Maid to Satisfy requires a 72 hour notice for all cancellations or changes to your time or date of service, we charge a $75 cancellation fee if you fail to give us a 72 hour notice. Booking a cleaning though www.maid2satisfy.com with less than 72 hours notice is done at your own risk and should the appointment be modified in any way you will be responsible for the cancellation fee of $75.00.
- Unpaid Balances / Collections
Maid to Satisfy reserves the right to collect any unpaid balances / fees for which you may owe, we also reserve the right to file claim in local court to collect on unpaid balances / fees. Maid to Satisfy reserves the right to collect any and all fees associated with out attempt to collect any unpaid balances / fees, this will include but is not limited to attorney fees, court fees, hourly rate of $250 for in house collections efforts, outside collections efforts fee and any traveling expenses incurred.
- Online Ordering
If for any reason your online order is not as described upon the arrival of Maid to Satisfy cleaning crews your cleaning can either be refused / terminated or additional charges can be applied to your cleaning fee. Online ordering and pricing is not accurate for homes over 3,000 sqft and require a visual in home estimate prior to using our services. Please ensure the accuracy of your order.
- Service Limitations
- For safety and insurance purposes, we do not climb higher than a two-step ladder. We cannot move items weighing more than 25 pounds, we will attempt to reach all visible areas with either an extension duster or vacuum extension.
- We cannot touch or move firearms in order to clean an area. Clients who own firearms should move them to an area we do not clean.
- We do not clean animal/human feces, urine, vomit, blood or other similar bio-hazard materials.
- We do not use bleach, except for at the client’s request. Please note, we will not be responsible for damage it may cause.
- We clean “living space” only, which by definition is the area in a home or facility that has air conditioning.
- We do not remove or haul away trash, debris or furniture. This also applies to Post Construction Clean Up. Before Maid to Satisfy Cleaning Service Representatives can report to a new construction job site, all equipment, tools and/or debris must be removed. It is highly recommended that all work orders for construction have been completed before final clean up services have been provided. The final clean we provide is a very thorough and detailed deep clean in preparation for the new homeowners to move in. We place no guarantee on this type of service for the simple fact that most construction companies completely fail to adhere to this policy and usually have contactors working inside of the home while cleaners are attempting to clean it, as they clean some areas contractors create additional messes within areas of the home that the cleaning crew has already cleaned. Maid to Satisfy LLC takes no responsibility for the outcome of cleanings which fall under “NEW CONSTRUCTION”.
- Our Proprietary Rights
Maid to Satisfy alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Software and the Service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Software or the Service. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Software or the Service, or any intellectual property rights owned by Maid to Satisfy. Maid to Satisfy’s name, Our logo, and the product names associated with the Software and Service are trademarks of Maid to Satisfy or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them.
- Entry to Homes
Maid to Satisfy has three different options to choose from so that your cleaners have entry into homes.
- Client may opt to not give a key to the company and be home on their day of cleaning. Because we cannot give an exact time, the client must be home during their specific time frame to let the cleaners in/out of the home. If no one is home when the cleaners arrive, a cancellation fee of $75.00 will be charged. (See Cancellation Policy Above)
- Client may provide the company with a key. In the event of termination of the cleaning agreement, keys will be returned to the client within 7 days of the final cleaning, keys may be dropped off at our office location and picked up at our office location after the final cleaning if the client wishes to do so. For your protection, keys will not be linked to any information pertaining to the client, they are labeled with keytags including a series of numbers. Keys are kept in a secured safe at the office and only released to the team leaders on the day of the cleaning.
- If a client chooses to leave their door unlocked, place the key under the mat, or leave their house key in an unsecured place for the cleaners to gain entry, the client releases Maid to Satisfy from all liability that arises from damage made before/after or during the cleaning. The client understands that they will be responsible for any damages that are caused before/after or during their scheduled cleaning time.
It is not necessary for the client to disarm their alarm system for their scheduled date of cleaning. If you would like, you may contact your alarm company and have a house cleaner code issued or provide the code the office.
- Price Increases
Maid to Satisfy reserves the right to adjust client price/rate at any time. You will be notified 14 days prior to any price increases.
- Employee Solicitation
When entering into an agreement for services with Maid to Satisfy, you agree not to solicit for hire any staff member introduced to you by Maid to Satisfy for any home-related services. If you are found to have solicited one of our staff members, please be advised that our referral / training fee is $7,500 payable to Maid to Satisfy immediately upon employing our staff for any services to your home / business. Your maid (s) will also be immediately terminated.
- Confidentiality Policy
The safety of our clients and cleaners is paramount at Maid to Satisfy. We maintain a strict policy regarding the privacy of our clientele. We guarantee discretion and do not share information (including but not limited to e-mail, residential addresses, telephone numbers and profiles) with any third parties.
- Liability / Damage Policy
Maid to Satisfy is fully insured though Eire Insurance and Parsons Insurance. Please notify us within 48 hours of the cleaning date of any damaged items. Items excluded from liability are; cash, jewelry, one-of-a-kind items or hard to get items; items of sentimental value, art, antiques and electronics.
If any invoices remain unpaid, all rights regarding a Damage / Loss claim are waived until the outstanding amount is settled.
Maid to Satisfy may consider unpaid invoices of services as a “Payment Settlement Agreement Exchange for Damage or Loss Claim” with the client.